ParCompTech 2017 accepts only novel, previously unpublished papers in the areas of Parallel & Distributed Computing.
Full Paper submissions should be in the IEEE A4 page style, two column format, not exceeding 8 pages.
You may use either the Word template or Latex template for formatting.
Note that the first page of the manuscript must include the Title, Authors with affiliations and detailed address including E-mail, Abstract and at least three keywords.
Authors should finally upload the paper in the Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format using the EasyChair Management system.
Detailed guidelines on submitting papers through EasyChair
- When your paper is formatted according to the instructions given above and you are ready to submit it for review, you can upload it using EasyChair. All papers, must be submitted using the Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format (which is the only acceptable format for PARCOMPTECH 2017) before uploading. Please note that the paper name has to be short but a meaningful name depicting the title of the paper.
- Log on to EasyChair using your EasyChair User Id and Password at this link https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=parcomptech2017. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to set up an account. You can do so by clicking the “sign up for an account” link and submitting the necessary details.
- Once you log into EasyChair, click on the “New Submission” tab.
- Fill in the submission form starting from the authors list. Enter the details of all the authors. Ensure that one of the authors is selected as the “corresponding author” by selecting the appropriate box given below the address. Then enter the paper “Title”, “Abstract” and at least 3 “keywords”.
- Now locate the paper in your computer by using the “Upload paper” section of the page.
- Once again read all the information that you have entered and if everything is correct, you can click the “Submit paper” button. Click only once and wait. It will take some time to get your paper uploaded. Once the paper is successfully uploaded, your browser will display a confirmation page stating that your submission has been saved. It also displays all the important information that you have entered in the previous page. Also you will receive an electronic confirmation by e-mail. Do not reply to this e-mail as it is system generated.
- Notice that you can always submit Newer Versions of your manuscript till the paper submission deadline. To do so, log into your account as stated above, and click the tab given next to the “new submission” tab (it may display “Paper1″). You will get a page showing details of the paper that you have submitted. Use the links given at the right side of the page to modify the contents staring from “update information” to “Submit a new version”. Once you upload the new version of the paper, the previous one will be automatically deleted and you will get a confirmation page and e-mail as in the case of your first submission.
- Direct your queries if any regarding the paper submission or any other matter to firstname.lastname@example.org