CALL FOR PAPERS
C-DAC, a Scientific Society of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, an organization known for its expertise in High Performance Computing, is organizing a 2-day National Conference on “Parallel Computing Technologies (PARCOMPTECH) during 23th & 24th Feb 2017.
The conference aims to provide a platform for Indian scientific and engineering computing fraternities from academics, scientific labs, R&D institutions, industry and government to share their research work, knowledge and experience in the field of parallel computing technologies. This conference will act as a ground to create a collaborative environment, promoting Scientific & Technological development. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research manuscripts demonstrating their current research in Parallel Computing Technological area.
Selected papers will be published through IEEE Xplore** and PARCOMPTECH Conference Proceedings .
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures
- Multicore Computing
- Big Data : Challenges, Technologies, Applications
- Interconnection Networks
- Parallel I/O and Storages Systems, Databases
- GPU / Accelerators/ Heterogeneous computing
- Parallel software: Algorithms, Compilers, OS, Programming Languages and Libraries
- Grid Computing: Architectures, Middleware, Applications
- Cloud Computing: Architectures, Middleware, Applications
- Power Optimization and Green Computing
- Self Aware/Healing/Learning systems
- Fault-Tolerant, Scheduling and Load Balancing Algorithms
- Performance Analysis, Benchmarking.
- Peta / Exascale Computing: Challenges, Technologies, Applications
- Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications and Workflows
|Last date for Submission(Final)||:November 14, 2016|
|Notification of Selection||: December 17, 2016|
|Camera-ready Paper||:January 9, 2017|
** Awaiting for final clearance from IEEE on publication in IEEE Xplore